What defines me as a consultant and coach is an open ear and mind, sensibility, and impartiality.
For almost 20 years, my professional focus has been on the communicative planning and implementation of change initiatives. Both as a consultant in a renowned agency and as a manager in a DAX company, I have been responsible for global change projects and transformations of all kinds – from the development of an initial concept, through strategic planning, to implementation and success control.
"It is not enough to speak to the matter. You have to speak to the people."
Stanisław Jerzy Lec
Erfahrungen und Qualifikationen im Überblick
My Experience and Qualification
- Since 2004 communications consultant and manager (Infineon Technologies AG, Ketchum Pleon Change Practice, Robert Bosch Foundation) with focus on strategic communications, change communications, executive communications, and brand strategy.
- MA Language and Communication Studies (Free University / Humboldt University Berlin).
- Further qualification and experience: Coach (Hephaistos Coaching Center Munich, DBVC- and IOBC-certified training program), organizational development (Hephaistos Coaching Center Munich), EFQM assessor (since 2015), project management (IPMA), agile consulting methods such as Business Model Canvas and Design Thinking, facilitation competence as well as didactic and creative methods for workshops, trainings, and large group events.
Strengths and Skills
The following strengths and skills distinguish me as a consultant and coach:
- In-depth expertise in all important and future-relevant areas of corporate communications and communications consulting
- Wide-ranging, long-term professional experience with different types of organizations, especially in the technology industry (semiconductors, telecommunications) and in the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding of key business and organizational processes
- Confidence and commitment in dealing with top management, executives, and other decision-makers (within the company as well as in cooperation with partners such as consultancies)
- Ability to empathize with customers and their needs, understand and analyze their expectations and develop reliable solutions
- High degree of responsibility and professionality in international work environments with a deep understanding and openness for intercultural contexts
- Strong communication and presentation skills in front of groups as well as facilitation of workshops and events
- In addition: proven leadership skills, solid project management competence, decision-making strength
My Work Principles and Values
My personal work principles include a high degree of accountability, flexibility, sense of quality, reliability as well as entrepreneurial and ethical thinking and acting.
Fairness, communication at eye level, trust, and respectful and cooperative interaction are paramount in working with my customers and business partners.
* Required fields